Author(s): The Silver Spoon Kitchen
100 recipes that can be cooked in 30 minutes or less from the world's most trusted and bestselling Italian cookbook.
This is the latest title in Phaidon's bestselling Silver Spoon series presenting over 100 recipes all of which can be cooked in 30 minutes or less. The recipes have been selected from the bestselling book on authentic Italian cooking, The Silver Spoon which has sold over 1 million copies. Each recipe has been thoroughly tested and is aimed at home cooks of all experience levels.
Cooks of all levels can master such classics as Spaghettini with Clams, Milanese Risotto, Roman Saltimboca and Forest Fruit Gratin with Zabaglione. Its hardback format gathers its iconic recipes into a practical, easy-to-use package that will become a staple of any kitchen.
– Simple, fast recipes from the bestselling Italian cookbook of all time
– Over 100 recipes from the world's most popular cuisine
– Every recipe can be cooked in 30 minutes or less and is suitable for cooks of all levels
– Each recipe has been thoroughly tested and is accompanied by a beautiful photograph
– This is the cookbook to make the daily family meal easy and delicious with dishes that can be cooked in half an hour or less
The Silver Spoon Kitchen is an archive of traditional recipes collected from across the country and includes every regional speciality. Eating is a serious matter in Italy. Cooking and food are among the finest expressions of Italian culture, vividly portraying the country's history, regions and traditions. The skills of Italian cooking are handed down from one generation to the next, and its unique character has come about through centuries of testing in family kitchens.