Author(s): Lonely Planet Publications Staff; Peter Dragicevich; Steve Fallon; Emilie Filou; Harper Damian
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Londonis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Rise over the city on the London Eye, uncover the past at Kensington's museums, and explore Soho, Greenwich and the Tower; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of of London and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket London:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out city map(included in print version), plus over 20 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layoutwith helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- CoversWestminster, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury, the City, the South Bank, Kensington, Regent's Park, Camden, Greenwich and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline mapsprevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notesto personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Londona colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximise a quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of London's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet Londonguide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Englandguide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Lonely Planet Discover England, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors:Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Important Notice:The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.