Author(s): Lonely Planet Publications Staff; Adam Karlin; Ray Bartlett
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket New Orleansis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. March with a brass band through the French Quarter, eat everything from jambalaya to beignets or take a walking tour past the Garden District's plantation-style mansions; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of New Orleans and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket New Orleans:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out New Orleans map (included in print version), plus 16 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers French Quarter, Faubourg, Marigny and the Bywater, CBD and the Warehouse District, Garden and Lower Garden Districts, Uptown and Riverbend, Mid-City and the Treme, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline mapsprevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notesto personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice:Lonely Planet Pocket New Orleans,a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of New Orleans' neighborhoods? Check out our Lonely Planet Eastern USAguide.
Authors:Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Important Notice:The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.