Guides | 2019 August New Releases
The updated Green Guide Provence highlights the region's top attractions, the most interesting towns, the best walking and driving tours, and great places to eat and stay. Drive past fragrant, iconic lavender fields, spot the wild horses of La Camargue, go caving in the Ardèche, or brush up on your history in Avignon. Michelin's celebrated star-rating system, respected maps, suggested activities and trusted advice give you the tools to craft your own travel adventure, whether you plan in advance or decide after arrival.
- Attractions reviewed and rated, using Michelin's celebrated star-rating system from the 1-star jagged peaks of Dentelles de Montmirail to the 3-star view from Cap Canaille on the coast.
- * Walk-throughs of major museums, galleries, churches and attractions; includes illustrations and floor plans.
- * Wander the streets of old Beaucaire to admire the fine historic buildings, or reserve a day to explore Cézanne country. Travellers discover more through Michelin's walking and driving tours with comprehensive directions and maps.
- *Comprehensive illustrated sections on modern-day Provence, its history, architecture, arts, literature and nature, all written by experts in their fields.
- *Sidebars throughout the guide focus on intriguing topics such as the legend of the Tarasque Monster to the Oursinades sea urchin festival.
- * Detailed visitor information given for every attraction, opening hours, entry fees, tour times, phone, website. Michelin maps.
- * Includes recommendations for great places to eat/stay for all budgets.
- * Michelin Green Guides feature comprehensive, detailed and concise travel information for advance trip planning as well as spontaneous decisions during the journey.